All ready-to-wear orders are prepared within 1-3 business days. Kindly note that customized orders take between 7 to 10 days approximately to be designed and executed.
• Domestic shipping: Once the order is dispatched, the delivery time is from 2 to 5 business days.
• International shipping: Once the order is dispatched, the delivery time is from 5 to 10 business days.
If you wish to receive your customized order on a specific date, kindly mention it in the order notes on checkout and we will do our best to make it happen. If your request cannot be fulfilled, our team will notify you.
Kindly note we cannot coordinate time frames with the delivery companies. A driver will contact you on the day of the delivery.
We only accept the cancellation of an order under 24 hours after its confirmation. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, we do! However, there are some exceptions like regions with no easy accessibility.
Yes, all of Horouf's items are either hand embroidered, hand-painted or hand beaded unless mentioned otherwise.
Of course, they are. For more information about the suitable way of washing, kindly check the “How do I take care of my hand-painted item” question below.
• Machine wash 30 °C or below, but hand washing is much preferable.
• Do not tumble dry. Air dry instead.
• Do not iron the painted calligraphy directly, but rather use a protective cloth and do not use steam.
• Do not use bleach, softeners, or any alcohol-based cleaners. Alcohol of any kind will destroy the painting.
Most MUSE items are not customizable, however few pieces are; like denim jackets and loungewear! You know you can customize a MUSE item when you find a "Want to customize this?" link under the description.
If you're interested in purchasing a Horouf Denim Jacket with no customization, check for a link in the description to purchase as such. If no link is found in the description, then the jacket is not available for purchase without customization.
We're all about upcycling, so we'd love to customize your jacket! Here's how it works:
Hand embroidered items are very sensitive. Therefore to avoid damage to your items, follow the steps mentioned below: